Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Halloween with JustRite

 




 
I'm so glad JustRite is back and created a Holiday challenge.  Halloween has always been a favorite holiday to decorate for, so choosing to make a Halloween card was perfect for this time of year.  I love this little witchy pumpkin!









 
Supplies used:
Brown and tan cardstock
Me and My big Ideas Halloween paper
May Arts Ribbon (pumpkins)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (vining pumpkins)
Just Rite Halloween Mini Sentiments
JustRite Trick or Treat Set
Zig Clear Color Water Bush
Stickles - Black and Gold
Burlap
Memento Ink






 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite JustRite Stamps too. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I loved this set too! I miss those originals!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.