Monday, August 2, 2010

**************JustRite Challenge 029 - Sketch




When I saw the border Stitched With Love from Applique, I knew it would pair well with the Lion center from Let's Celebrate. His mane seemed perfect for adding some threaded dimension to the card. I took strands of black, copper, and gold and following the lines on th stamp, I stitched him "with love" (after first giving him color with Copic markers). This stamp lends itself well to additional "stitching: around the border.A bit of glitz was added by using Stickles to dot the loops in the border. I wanted to highlight the Stitched With Love theme, so I added some random stitches to the gold strip of paper which was then layered on the striped background. After adding a coordinating ribbon/buckle and three pointers, the card is finished! ROARRRRR!

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.