Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thank You fall leaves

 
 
I started with a picture I took of leaves that had fallen on our sidewalk. The yellows and browns of the leaves just looked so pretty against the grain o the sidewalk.  I used that picture as the background of the card. On the color wheel, purple is opposite brown, so I chose a purple May Arts silk ribbon, twine, and a large brown brad (unknown) and a couple of small purple brads  to create a dimensional bow and attach the ribbon..  Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) was smudged around the edge of the photo.  The Thank You stamp is from Just Rite. Mounted on a cream colored cardstock and attached to a light brown card base, the card is finished.  I lined te inside with a cream colored paper.  Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.