Sunday, February 27, 2011

Arches and More Arches Pop-Up Card

 
A challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot was to create a pop up card.  What a challenge as I'd never made one before.  So off I went to the internet to find tutorials.  The very first one I found on Youtube " blew me away" and I looked no further....I had to try..
  Be srue to check out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGPIOz1QMEo
Once I had made the pop up part I needed to create a corresponding card front..oh yes and being sure to emboss!.  A nighttime city skyline is what I ended up with.  Each building is embossed with a different cuttlebug embossing folder.  Windows are punches from a gold foil and the stamp is from Stampin up inked with Memento...brown and black if you look closely.  I left the inside blank to hand write a personal message for my intended "victim" who will receive this card.

3 comments:

  1. This card appears to be very complicated. This turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this pop-up is amazing. However did you come up with it. Do you have an degree in engineering? Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Sorry I missed this one. Fabulous card and you created a perfect front and sentiment. Amazing! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.