Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Festival Just Rite 59







Oh the sights and smells of fall; fields plump pumpkins, juicy apples, decorating for Thanksgiving with Indian Corn...I love this time of year! I chose to use Just Rite's Autumn Blessings set to create a mobile which is my entry into Just Rite's Fall Festival Challenge. I scoured my back yard for a fallen "twig", a few acorns, and used May Arts Ribbon, Art Institute Glitter, Spellbinders Ovals, Gold Cardstock, Gold cord, Acetate, and Staz-on Ink. A Paper Shapers punch, a couple of leaf brads and an apple seed or two were also used.     My dad identified, Fall is a season of change. With those words in mind, I made my mobile medallions "change" from an image stamped on gold cardstock then with a whisper of air current "change" to the same imaged stamped on acetate which was colored with glitter. When I am not crafting, I spend a lot of time on my enclosed front porch reading or crocheting; this mobile will be placed there for friends and family to enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. What a clever mobile; bet you'll enjoy it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this is perfect for fall. I like your colors and it should be perfect to view as you look up from a page as you sit on your porch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.