Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outlines Hearts and Hearts #37

The challenge: http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com  was fun this week to use hearts in a card. So, looking through my stash of stuff for hearts.  The Outlies Jewel Heart formed the "jewel" of the card.  I used a Spellbinder heart die to cut it out and glued it to a red foil doily (that I also cut using a Spellbinder heart shaped die).  Cuttlebug's Heart Blocks embossing folder provided the dimensional template to glue small red metallic hearts (who knows where I got them lol!) These layers were then glued to a gold backer which in turn was glued to a card base.  Oh yes, red and gold stickles were used to decorate the stamped image.  Be My Valentine?

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lyn...this is beautiful and blingy! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us for Outlines Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the others that this is very pretty and full of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic with all the glittery sparkle and the heart pattern repeated in every element!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Outlines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card - love all the shiny bling :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.