Tuesday, April 3, 2012

JR #69 With a Butterfly

Time for Spring!  The stamped image on this card was actually made for another card, but when I had finished coloring it, it just didn't go with the card it was meant for (see previous post)...so there I was with a colored, stamped image that I just didn't want to throw away.  So I hemmed and hummed and this is the way I ended up turning "trash" to treasure.
I worked with:
Stamp: Just Rite Butterfly Garden Set
Paper: Prima and basic cardstock
Dies: Spellbinder
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ink: Distress, Many Copic Markers
Misc: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Swarovski topaz crystals

1 comment:

  1. I love when it works out like that! Another beauty! Thanks for taking time to join us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.