Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Marker Storage

A question was asked on Splitcoast how people store their markers.  This is what I came up with.  I took one of those storage cubes you can buy at Michaels, Hobby Lobby etc. (I don't remember the brand name).  I bought the one that hade the shelf inserts.  Then I took a set of plastic boxes that I'd purchased as gift containers (somewhere online).  As you can see, I set them on their sides, 4 across on each shelf.  Copic markers are grouped by color category. The bottom tier are other markers,colored pencils, etc.There was a very small space at the end which I use for odds and ends of coloring markers.  This unit can be placed "anywhere".  Mine is just beside my work area.  Hope this   inspires you to create your own customer storage space.

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.