Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Baby

I'm clearing out old stamping magazines! But, of course, with each issue I have to page through it one more time.  I saw this layout in a 2006 "Paper made easy" magazine and was nudged to make this card. I stamped parts of a baby themed rubber stamp to make the label on the tag and colored the tiny safety pin with a permanent marker. I had planned to distress the edges of the tag, but forgot and glued it down..next time.....




Supplies:
 Paper: cardstocks,  DCWV, and ?
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Misc: Zing embossing powder, May Arts Ribbon, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Prima marketing pearls, safety pin  and unknown flowers

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely pastel colors and seeing that love butterfly just flying off is so beautiful
    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.