Monday, August 20, 2012

CHF Wolf


Using an animal was the challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms this week.  This wolf's head caught my eye and is my very first attempt at incorporating a digital stamp into my card design.  To make his card, I cut an oval off center in the front of the card.  The space was then backed with a piece of shiny silver cardstock.  After cutting the wolf head out, I placed him in the opening.  Branch punches were also tucked under the opening.  A silver medalion was threaded with black ribbon and placed on the ribbon band.  3 Black glitter dots were then used to finish the card.  (Okay, so the medallion is probably a coyote, but I can pretend it's a wolf right?)
Supplies:
Paper: Grey and silver cardstock
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms
Die: Spellbinders
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: May Arts Silk
Misc: Glitter dots - unknown mfg.




2 comments:

  1. really like what you have done with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, what beautiful detail on the card. Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Cornish Heritage Farms!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.