Tuesday, September 7, 2010

.........Faith, Hope, and Love is JustRite 034

  Faith, Hope, and Love
And the greatest of these is Love....This card was made for my parents who continue to give me so much of their love.  One of the ornaments in the JustRite Christmas Ornaments collection became the primary image used in this card.  I colored th ornament bows with red Copics then how much fun I had swooping and swirling the glue and shaking on gitter.  While they were drying, I cut out tiny ovals using Spellbinder's Ovals and using  2 of JustRite's fonts (15 pt and 50 pt Special Occassions) the words Faith, Hope, and Love were stamped.  It was easy to make them glittery by writing over the words using Copic's a Spica marker.  Layers of paper (one which was run through the Cuttlebug) , using a Martha Steward scallop punch,  tiny pearls, a bit of crocheted lace  and a shiny silver ribbon were used to enhance the glittery ornaments.  All combined to finished card was created,.  I put my faith in the One who is greater than I, my hope that all things good find each of us; that everyone has someone to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.