Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Everett

So...I was off to create a card for a very special man in our lives.....my son-in-law.   Hmmm....he likes the old world map and when I saw this world map postcard from Rubber Necker Stamps, into my shopping cart it went.  They also market fabulous Luna Lights which was used to create the background behind the gold embossed image.  Using Spellbinder's Doodleparts and running the gold cutouts though the Cuttlebug (damask) I created the visual interest on the bottom half of the card.  Then I was off to get a "happy birthday" message.  I stapmed a tiny Happy Birthday (Hero Arts) and placed it inside of  an oval metal frame (Paper Studios from Hobby Lobby I think).  Then using Crystal Effects, I filled up the space inside of the oval until it reached the top,  When dry, I mounted it on a Spellbinder's tag and placed it.   Wishing you a very happy birthday Everett!

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.