Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baby Boy

Thank you Connie MacFarlane!  I saw her "just like" card on the www.notimetostamp.blogspot.com website awhile ago and snagged it as one I'd like to make sometime.  Mostly I am not a "designer", but I am an "executor" lol!  If she ever sees this, then I hope she is falttered that I made her card.
 My daughter-in-law needed a baby card for she and her co-workers to give a new mother.  I hope all are pleased with this card.  On the inside I covered the brown cardstock with the same blue print paper and printed out a "baby poem" on it.  (Yeah for computers!)
 Supplies:
Paper: Graphic 45, Paper Studio (I think), Cardstock
Stamp: Uptown Rubber Stamps Holly Pond Hill
Cuts: Martha Stewart Punch, Spellbinders Blossom 3
Embossing: Cuttledbug Love Language folder, Comotion Brown Embossing Powder
Ribbon: May Arts Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.