Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrate Stars and Stripes


I saw a piece of quilting fabric on an ebay auction (no, I don't quilt so why I happened on that particular auction is a mystery!) and thought it would make a beautiful backdrop for a red/white/blue patriotic card.  This is the first I've stamped on ribbon!
Supplies:
Paper: cardstocks, quilting fabric
Stamps: JustRite Myriad Pro Font, JustRite All Occasion Nested Sentiments
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
Ribbon: May Arts
Die: Spellbinder Star
Jewels: Swarovski crystals
A couple of brads

The 4th is such a fun time to make cards...patriotic....celebratory...yeah! for the Red, White, and Blue.
I entered this card into several challenges....  JustRite Friday Challenge #076 - "Stars & Stripes", www.Atjoans'sgardens.com and "Oh I Love America" at http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Lynn all of your firsts have made his a ver pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to make a card with fabric, Lynn; I've yet to do that!!! Very patriotic and your stamped ribbon turned out very nice!!! Sadly mine didn't qualify for Joan's Garden due to no tag -- sigh -- but glad you linked your card @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric on a card?!! FAN-TAS-TIC idea!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Patriotic card! Love the fabric and the stamped ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.