Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Rose

I am sorry, my picture taking skills don't do justice to this card.  Trust me, Happy Birthday is perfectly legible and the stickles on the pink roses on the tag are not blobs!  That being said....I made this card for this week's challenge at Joan's Garden.  She identfied that entry cards should include:
black patterned paper, pink and black with a touch of green and some green leaves.  Glad I had this swirl die with some leaves on it!  For this card I printed my own background paper from a swatch of something that was somewhere on the internet.  I loved the pink dots (they are pink) on the black background.  The card in the pink base, I photographed it on a green background.
Supplies Used include:
Paper: Cardstocks
Stamps: Unknown
Dies: Spellbinders, Cherry Lynn
Misc:  May Arts Ribbon, Swarovski crystals, decorative brad

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Joan. I love your design and those polka dot butterflies are so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.