Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Giraffe

 
 
Several years ago a card using this stamp was posted on Splitcoast...Loving the stamp I searched and searched for it.  Initially, I was unable to get the stamp, but the lady who had originally used it was kind enough to send a stamped image and a piece of the ribbon she had used.  I do recall she lived near Sioux City, Iowa; but can't locate her name.   I was fortunate to make contact with another lady (see zebra card below) who had the stamp and sent it to me.... Forever in debt to both these special stamping gals.  Finally, I got around to making the card...and here it is.  Unfortunately, I do not know who made the stamp. (if I ever find out..I'll edit this post)  What does this giraffe seem to be saying?

Update:  The stamp company is Nature Images (unfortunately no longer in business I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.