Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Magnolia Blossoms


 
I made this card after seeing it a couple of years ago on Connie MacFarlane's blog (www.paperpleatsandribbonroses.blogspot.com) Not exactly duplicated...but close enough! After seeing her card, I was inspired enough to purchase the stamp so make her card my way.  After coloring the image with Copic Markers and then cut it out - I guess the current terminology is to fussy cut....  I misted the cut out image with Tattered Angels (maybe seen in the closeup picture...it adds such dimension!)  Layers and ribbon and pearls and card is ready to share.
Supplies:
Flourishes stamp set (Magnolias)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pearl)
Copic Markers ( E30, E31, E33, E37, YG 61, YG63, Y18)
Spellbinders (Floral Ovals)
Background Die (don't recall the company sorry)
May Arts ribbon
5mm pearls
 
  

 

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.