Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Owls Obsession - Crocheted Afghan

Once upon a time, my daughter found an afghan she just "fell in love with" on Pinterest.  Whimsical Owls.  So, I explored Pinterest, found the website that had the link to the pattern and the rest is history!
(http://www.pinterest.com/pin/559501953677824589/) The pattern called for Chroma Yarn which was lovely to work with!  Not a difficult pattern, just lots and lots of steps and pieces.  When I crochet, the part I like least is weaving in all the tail ends.  This one must have had a thousand!!  Call this a work of love for a beloved daughter.  

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe no one has commented on this beautiful afghan! I was on you blog checking out one of your card when this caught my eye! I've never seen anything like this, and am in awe of all these owls, each one different. Sounds like it was a lot of work, but when love is the inspiration,it's not really work!! Thanks for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.