Monday, February 10, 2014

Zebra - Seeing Stripes

 
Such a fabulous stamp!  I wish I knew the manufacturer...I wish I could remember the name of the lady who as a favor and an act of kindness sent me her rubber stamp a couple of years ago.  With "life impacts" I'd not found the time to make a card with it until now.  .  And, of course her envelope/return address is either long gone or lost in the house...somewhere.  What I remember is that she is from Nova Scotia and her website featured cards and recipes.  I wish she knew how much I honor her for her kindness to a total stranger.  That being said....here is the card.  The image makes the card which is enhanced a bit with Crystal Effects, a bit of Bakers Twine, a pearl dot and odds and ends of paper/cardstock.  The zebra print is from Hobby Lobby.
Update: I was "driven" to find out the who and what after my initial post...  Success!! The stamp is from Natures Image (a small family business that sadly is no more) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.