Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blessings - Outlines 26

http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/ issued the challenge that inspired me to create this card.  A couple of year ago, I saw a card by Kandis Smith in a magazine that used this layout.  With a couple of minor tweaks, I made the card my own.  Mostly it was cutting papers to layer/stack.  I'm learning to use Distress Ink more and I do like the way it changes the edges of paper.
Stamp:  Outlines Rubber Stamp Co.  "Blessings"
Paper: Cardstock and various ???
Distress Ink:  Cordoury
Stickles: Cinnamon
Punch:  Paper Shaper Maple Leaf
Ribbon: May Arts lace, Sew Easy Floss, and ?
Button: ?
  So many of so much (family, friends, etc....) I am Blessed and hope you feel you are too!

3 comments:

  1. Love the darker edges and the collage feel to this one! Thanks for joining in Outlines Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fall creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.