Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winter White Gift Box

I love pizza, so participating in this week's challenge at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge.html - create a mini pizza box was "for me"!  First challenge was to find a Christmas paer.  I don't have much in the way of 12 x 12 that was stiff enough for a box...and my Graphic 45 is only 8 x 8 so.... I turned to my pad of  - s.e.i - Winter song and used it for both the box and band. (I do love glittery images).  Thanks to Selma, creating the box was easy to do.  I made the flowers by pealing off the back layer of the paper, stacking small pieces of it together, and using Spellbinders Blossom 3 to create the flower layers. Glittery snowflakes were made from the remnants of the band using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  A glittered brad was used to attach the scrunched layers.  Flowers, a bit of white boa, and a spray of pearls were attached to the band.  The end result....a winter white gift box.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box. Luxury indeed. Hugs from Scotland Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so beautiful very pretty color very soft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! The color is so soft and beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a gorgeous box. The soft blue and the feathers make it so elegant. Thank you for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....so gorgeous love all the elements...so so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.