Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas 63 for JustRite

Next year, I'm starting my Christmas cards in March!  No really!! But, JustRite challenge 63 catches me this year just starting to "think" about making a cards for my mailing list.....fortunately my friends and family know me! This card started with a piece of neutral Christmas themed scrapbook paper.  I thought it would be fun to layer a Christmas tree on it, and at the time I was using Spellbinders Flourish dies for another project and wondered if I chould change them into a tree.  Voila! The white cardstock pieces swirled togeter to from a tree.  Swarovski crystals (my favorite) become the glittering lights (I wish you could see the sparkle!)  The tree base and corner pieces were colored with a Copic Marker.   I   embossed  the "Merry Christmas"  from JustRite's Merry Little Christmas set in white on a piece of the background paper.  Set in among the "branches" it is the tree's only decoration. Some distressing (Antique Linen) was done around all the edges. Perfect!  Now for the envelope and into the mail it goes!




1 comment:

  1. Like the concept of the tree. This really works. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.