Sunday, November 13, 2011

Outlines Happy Christmas #25

   Outlines Challenge #25 http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/used a photo to provide inspiration to make a card.  I must admit, this challenge did just that...challenged me.  I've thought of using photo as a layout, a theme, but finally settled on using it as a color pallete. I also wanted to see if I could use the colors to make an "unusual" Christmas greeting.  So here it is!  Using Spellbinders Poinsettia and mega label (shaped card) , Cuttlebug swirls...some Copic Markers, distress ink, Stickles, silk ribbon, and an orange dewdrop, this card was crafted.  I like the idea ofmaking the Happy Christmas as a tag to put under package bows!  How many days until Christmas?

Update note:  I just wasn't happy with this card, so....a friend suggested a change.....see the new card at the next entry:  Take Two

1 comment:

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.