Sunday, November 6, 2011

Outlines Friendly Flight #24



When I read the criteria for this week's challenge at Outlines Rubber Stamp Company (http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/) I knew I finally had a "reason" to used this butterfly scrap.  Would you believe the image is  one that was "stamped" on a baby wipe.  I had actually used the rubber stamp on a card, and had stamped it on a baby wipe to clean it.  The resulting image was rather intriguing and so I dried and saved it.  To make the card for the challenge, I painted the butterflies with Stickles and framed it with narrow stripes of black.  The card base was embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Never let a good "scrap" go to waste!

2 comments:

  1. And I thought I recycled and used all my scraps :) - I would have never thought to use the baby wipe like that!!! Great idea and great card - love the sparkly butterflys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From trash to treasure--- this is outstanding in all of it's sparkly goodness! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with Outlines this week and sharing the interesting process behind your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.