Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Flat Misting Hugs and Kisses

The second day of Clean and Simple Cards and my goal continues to make one simple card for each class.  Today was creating a "flat" card.  Oh my...no layers?  So following one of the examples I brought out the Tattered Angels Mist: Tattered Rose and Burnt Red.  I haven't caught the knack of misting, so this was a good way to practice!  Die Cuts (Cricut Wild Card) were used to create the masks for the border hearts and Hugs and Kisses.  A Spellbinder Heart die was used to cut the heart from the front of the card.  Inside I used a Hampton Arts "with love" stamp to provide the peek-a-boo interest through the cut out heart.  Clean and Simple with pizazz.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Lynn; the peek-a-boo heart is sweet. I too am following the Clean and Simple Card classes, and I too am not quite sure about the whole misting thing...I'm always afraid of spraying myself!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.