Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean and Simple Sending Love

Day 4 of Clean and Simple Onlie Card Class featured a stamp with writing.  I saw this stamp by Stampabilities while shopping at Hobby Lobby this weekend and had to have it.  Then remembering one of the featured cards by Jessica Witty, I decided to make my own.  I took it up one notch by embossing the stamp with white Zing on Vellum which I then mounted on a scrap magazine page.  Really, I was using the page as work space cover when I thought the black, grey, and white image would be perfect for the vellum backing.  This was then mounted on a grey cardbase.  A Cherry Lynn die was used to cut the fushia colored foil cardstock which was adhered to the right half and using a Spellbinder die and Just Rite sentiment the card was quickly completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.