Sunday, January 8, 2012

Owl Candy Bar Wrapper

Caging an idea found (http://smallfryandco.blogspot.com/), and having some leftover (Christmas) giant size candy bars, I made these candy bar wrappers to sell at the local craft mall. At least if they are up there, I'm not tempted to take a few nibbles...lol!  The Valentine stamp is from Stampassions and once stamped on a red punched heart, I used Sakura Crystal Effects to make it glosssy.  Stickles glitter glue outlines the red heart.  The rest is pretty much as you see...folded paper, circle punches, and heart punches.  The tufted ears are simply scissor cuts at the corners.  Stomach feathers are a Cuttlebug folder with sponged Memento ink. I have no idea what the name is and can't find it on the web...anyone know?
 Okay...well, I think they are cute!  do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like receiving a smile; thank you for leaving one.